PAYROLL -Main Activities
- Ensure new employees are properly documented
- Ensure employee files are established and maintained
- Oversee administration of benefits entitlements
- Verify and report on benefits payments, Vacation & Sick
- Verify and code timesheets and hours worked
- Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions
- Review payroll reports
- Calculate source and miscellaneous deductions
- Ensure paychecks are processed and distributed
- W2 & W3, 1099Miscel & 1096 Reporting
- Federal & State Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Compliance
- Make adjustments to the payroll as necessary
Corporations : Incorporating-Ammending-Re-instate
State Business Registrations
Monthly Bookkeeping & Write-ups
Accounting Office and Procedures Implementation
Computerizing Accounting System
Balance, audit and reconciling of Credit Card
We are experienced with the following accounting software:
QuickBooks, Peachtree, Globalware, and TRAMS
We are experienced with the following industries:
Construction, Architects, Engineers, Restaurants, Retail,
Government Contracting, Travel & Tours,
Media Magazines, Jewelry & Artist
What we Offer
We provide expert & knowledgeable accounting services to small businesses. With over 20 years of experience we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry.
Heading the firm is Ana M Bonilla Galeano, who has a B.S. in Accounting with twenty years of experience. The size of the firm permits AMB to provide the personalized attention our clients deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE IS MY FEDERAL TAX REFUND?
WHERE IS MY MD REFUND?
WHERE IS MY DC REFUND?
We have over 20 years experience providing expert financial advice.
A young, enthusiastic team of advisers are always here to help.
Our financial specialists ensure you get the optimum results.
For expert Accounting advice you can trust us
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our Accountants ? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
Tel # 301 946 0140 or 202 904 2135
between 09:30 and 19:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.